Power Electronics PCB Engineer
Do you want to make a real difference? We at Elonroad are changing an entire industry with our electric roads where you can charge while driving. If you want to be part of a great journey to give the entire planet access to electric roads enabling an emissions free future, come join our quest! There is no time to waste!
We are now looking for a skilled Power Electronics PCB Engineer with a general technical understanding and interest who is up for the challenge of building the future of charging roads!
Education / Experience
- Msc in Engineering of relevant field
- 3+ years of industry experience in designing and testing power electronics PCBs for motor drives, power converters, baFery management or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of PCB CAD tools, e.g Altium or Eagle
- Preferably experience from mass production
- Experience from working in an international environment is helpful
- Startup and growth experience is a plus
- You are result-driven and deliver agreed results on time
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills in both technical and business environments
- A little Swedish would help, but is not mandatory
- You work equally well in a team setting as well as independently
- You are of flexible nature, you thrive in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
- You have a can-do attitude, a curious mindset and ability to balance quality with delivery
- Our core values are inspirational, inclusive and interactive and you believe you are a great fit with both our values as well as our culture
What we do is hard, and we have to do it with great speed. Do you appreciate a big challenge and like to solve problems in a fast-paced environment, while having great fun on the way? We need more talent in our friendly Elonroad family, and you could be our next star!
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you soon!