Elonroad is looking for an embedded software engineer
Do you share our vision of electrifying the transport sector for everyone? Do you want to do something that hasn’t been done before? Join us and create the company that paves the way for the future.
At Elonroad, we believe that the green transition cannot wait, with technology playing a key part in the creation of a sustainable world. As societies and industries electrify, a new approach to charging is both essential and unavoidable. This led us to develop and build electric roads, with the aim of transforming the way charging is done globally.
Today, we’re a small but growing team of dedicated individuals with varying backgrounds, perspectives, and expertise. Together, we solve complex problems and tackle obstacles that come with creating something that hasn’t been done before. Elonroad is an inclusive workplace, which we’re proud of and are keen to keep as we continue to grow. Collaboration is at the heart what we do, and we’re building a culture where everyone feels safe to come up with new ideas and share their opinions.
We are now looking for skilled embedded software engineer to accelerate our small and agile R&D team, consisting of electronic hardware, mechanical and electrical engineers. As a compact but growing company we have very little hierarchy, and everyone gets the opportunity participate in important engineering designs. As an embedded software engineer at Elonroad, you will:
- Write barebone firmware for vehicle and electric road processors
- Squeeze peripherals to their limits to enable low latency control and sensing
- Collaborate tightly with colleagues to ensure our software is correct, efficient, and easy tounderstand
- Help refine and improve testing and CI practices for the highest possible code quality
- Be open to new and innovative tooling and methodologies
- Join forces with electronics and mechanics engineers to design cross-discipline products
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about electrification and driving sustainable industry change. As a person, you’re a structured problem solver with strong analytical skills. We believe that you’re street smart, curious, ambitious, are focused on results, and on getting things done. You also:
- Have significant experience of embedded software development, preferably with the wholeprocess of from initial design to shipped product
- Have worked with some or all of CAN, UART, SPI, ADC, DMA, GPIO
- Don’t mind asking for help when you need it, and like to help when asked
- Have experience in git or meson
- Are comfortable in C, and don’t mind dabbling in Python/C#
- Have a degree in engineering with a lean towards software or have some equivalentcombination of experience and education.
Why join Elonroad?
With us at Elonroad, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of something unique and help building a growing company from the ground up. The problem we’re trying to solve (the electrification of the transport sector) is both immense and challenging, but also engaging and rewarding. You’ll have the
opportunity to work with something that truly makes an impact on the green transition on a macro scale.
Besides, we’ve flexible work hours, on-market salary, pension, employee stock options, wellness benefits, and a few other neat perks.
If this opportunity has piqued your interest, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org