Elonroad is looking for a mechanical engineer
Do you share our vision of electrifying the transport sector for everyone? Do you want to do something that hasn’t been done before? Join us and create the company that paves the way for the future.
At Elonroad, we believe that the green transition cannot wait, with technology playing a key part in the creation of a sustainable world. As societies and industries electrify, a new approach to charging is both essential and unavoidable. This led us to develop and build electric roads, with the aim of transforming the way charging is done globally.
Today, we’re a small but growing team of dedicated individuals with varying backgrounds, perspectives, and expertise. Together, we solve complex problems and tackle obstacles that come with creating something that hasn’t been done before. Elonroad is an inclusive workplace, which we’re proud of and are keen to keep as we continue to grow. Collaboration is at the heart what we do, and we’re building a culture where everyone feels safe to come up with new ideas and share their opinions.
We are now looking for a mechanical engineer to accelerate our small and agile R&D team, consisting of electronic hardware, mechanical and electrical engineers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for concept, design, prototyping and testing of creative and novel mechanical parts and solutions for Elonroad’s next generation electric road systems, as well as our automated stationary charging solution. Overall responsibilities include:
- A full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture andimplement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about electrification and driving sustainable industry change. As a person, you’re a structured problem solver with strong analytical skills. We believe that you’re street smart, curious, ambitious, are focused on results, and on getting things done. You also have:
- A few years of industry experience working as design or development engineer, targetinggoods for mass production
- BSc mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of CAD tools, e.g., Solid Works, Creo and NX
- Knowledge in PDM-systems
- Preferably good knowledge in mechanical analysis and simulations.
- Experience from DFM and DFA in metals, plastics, ceramics etc.
- Start-up and growth experience, which is a plus
Why join Elonroad?
With us at Elonroad, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of something unique and help building a growing company from the ground up. The problem we’re trying to solve (the electrification of the transport sector) is both immense and challenging, but also engaging and rewarding. You’ll have the
opportunity to work with something that truly makes an impact on the green transition on a macro scale.
Besides, we’ve flexible work hours, on-market salary, pension, employee stock options, wellness benefits, and a few other neat perks.
If this opportunity has piqued your interest, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org